Update Monday February 16, 2021
**Dealerships moving from the current level of restrictions to a colour code in the Regulatory Framework are no longer required to operate by appointment only.
Required measures for Test Drives:
· Masks should be worn by everyone participating in a test drive.
· Vehicles should be properly disinfected before and after each test drive.
The key restrictions and required measures to be taken by each dealership in the RED zone are as follows:
· Employee Screening
· Passive Customer Screening (signage about not entering if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms)
· Limit Capacity so guests can stay 2m apart
· Masks Required including workers who have to come within 2 m of anyone else
· PPE to protect eyes, nose & mouth for workers when they have to come within 2m of someone who is not wearing a mask or face covering or separated by plexiglass
· Ongoing cleaning clean and disinfect often-touched surfaces, such as equipment, washrooms, locker rooms, change rooms and showers frequently)
· Safety Plan visible and available upon request
CUSTOMER SAFETY INFORMATION
Your Safety and Health is the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken several steps and are asking our customers to practice social distancing when attending the dealership for their appointment.
The number of customers inside our facility at any time will be limited.
Disinfection of all frequently used areas are cleaned and disinfected as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary condition.
All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touchpoints at the time of drop off and again before pick-up, including keys.
We are currently offering reduced contact free valet pick up and drop off service from your home or office.
Greetings that involve touching, such as handshakes, will not be permitted.
Clean handwashing facilities and alcohol-based hand cleansers are provided in multiple locations throughout the building (e.g., entrances, boardrooms and break rooms)
It is critical that, if you have one symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you should stay home to avoid spreading illness to others.
- Additionally, if you can answer “yes” to any of the following please follow the government guidelines and self-quarantine.
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms, been exposed to someone with the COVID -19 virus within the last 14 days.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.